There is a lot of work for interim workers but there is also a lot of competition. To distinguish yourself in this growing market, personal development is essential. In addition to your professional knowledge, you always have the appropriate skills and competences to:
- Acquire new assignments
- To be and remain of added value for your clients
- Be up to date on important laws and regulations
Smelt has set up the Interim Academy especially for interim workers within the pharmaceutical industry and offers a complete training program that allows you to stand out as a freelancer and increase your market value.
What can you expect from the training courses?
- Knowledge and skills in the field of change management and Lean Six Sigma
- Strengthen leadership competencies
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Professionalization of project proposals and contracts
- Increase your network
For who is the Interim Academy?
Starting or experienced freelancers with (extensive) experience in the pharmaceutical or device industry are very welcome. The training courses are cross-functional, so interesting for both medical and sales-marketing-oriented self-employed professionals
The Interim Academy offers a combination of network meetings, update sessions and training courses.
- Change management
- Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare industry
- Implementation Multi-channel communication
- Interim Management
- Businesscase and P&L
- Personal Leadership
- Funding of the Dutch health care system
- Curriculum: Account Leadership
- Training: Value Based Healthcare
- Training: Innovation in Healthcare
- Training: Launch excellence
- Masterclass: CGR
- Masterclass: Consequences of the national budget for the pharmaceutical industry
- Masterclass: Update on financing of Dutch healthcare
- Masterclass: Contracting with hospitals
- Masterclass: Tender process within hospitals